||Home > Properties
Lovely 1bedroom apartments in heart of Naama Bay Egypt
Apartment in Sinai, Egypt
Location, location, location! Comfortable one bedroom apartments in a lovely, quiet and peaceful resort in the heart of Naama Bay and only 5 minutes by taxi to Old Sharm. The resort has four swimming pools and has beautiful landscaped gardens.
The apartments are clean, fully furnished and air conditioned. They consist of:
- Lounge: a very spacious lounge with a sofa that also converts to a double bed, TV and satellite box with numerous international channels available, large picture windows and patio doors leading on to the balcony. The lounge also has a powerful and quiet air conditioning unit.
- Balcony: furnished with table and chairs. A perfect place to start the day with breakfast on the terrace and again for chilling at the end of a long day!
- Kitchen: open plan and fully equipped – large fridge/freezer, cooker and oven, utensils, crockery, pans etc.
- Bedroom: double bed (can be converted to two singles if required), dressing table, mirror, two bed side tables and closet
- Bathroom: large and airy with toilet, sink and shower
- Roof terrace: wonderful views of the sea and mountains, an ideal place to relax and watch the spectacular sunsets
We have many on-site facilities:
- There are four pools with sunbeds and umbrellas. Each pool has a shallow pool for young children
- The resort has 24h security
- There is a laundry service at your request at very reasonable rates
- The apartments have a cleaning service at your request at very reasonable rates during the rest of your stay
- Internet USB stick chargeable for a small fee
- Reception office with helpful, English-Dutch-Arabic speaking staff
- Our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist our guests 24/7 to make your stay as enjoyable as it can be
- We can book your taxi, rental car and excursions
- A super market for the basics is located at the entrance of the resort and you will find the largest super market in Sharm on walking distance
- We offer a free pick up from the airport (minimum stay of 7 nights)
- We can provide a small shopping upon request, ready for you to use when you arrive (water, milk, coffee, tea, bear, wine, sugar, eggs, bread etc.) (chargable)
- The nearest beach is on walking distance from the resort
- Since we are located in the heart of all the action, the transport is just at our doorstep (taxis, minibuses for as little as 1.0 L.E.)
Local Area DetailsSharm El Sheikh is the place for holidaymakers of all kinds: those looking for fun and action, those looking for the best place in the world to dive and for those who simply want to relax and chill in the sun. There are so many activities for all ages, here are but a few: snorkelling, diving, glass bottom boats, casinos, watersports, jeep safari, Mount Sinai, St Catherines Monastery, camel riding and horse riding, quad biking etc. We can book all these excursions for you using reputable tour operators to ensure the best experience possible.
Naama Bay itself is quite a place! It has everything: restaurants, fast food joints (McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut etc.), coffee houses (Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Cilantro etc.), shisha cafes, shopping, bars (TGI Fridays, Hard Rock Cafe etc.), clubs (Pacha, Little Buddha Bar etc.) and beaches. We guarantee you won't be bored!
|Location:||Sharm el Sheikh, Sinai, Egypt|
|This Property Sleeps:||3|
|Minimum Price Per Night:||€25 (Currency Converter)|
|Maximum Price Per Night:||€25|
|Nearest Airport:||Sharm El Sheikh International|
|Price is 25 euro per night or 150 euro per week (includes gas/water/electricity). Price is based on maximum 3 persons, the costs of extra persons are available upon request. Booking the apartment requires a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the rental price in advance. The remaining 75% should be paid in cash upon arrival. For late availability please contact us a.s.a.p. by either email or phone (standard rates apply even for last minute bookings). Check-in time is 14.00 (2 PM) and check-out time is 12.00 (noon).|
Property Features * Has a Pool
* Close to a golf course
* Children are allowed